Yamaha 01V96i Digital Mixing Console Details
The Yamaha 01V96i has been the mixer of choice for a wide variety of applications, ranging from recording and production environments to live sound and installation setups.
The 01V96i represents the next step in the evolution of an industry standard, building on the proven configuration of its predecessors to create a compact digital mixer that meets the needs of an expanding user base.
With 16 in/16 out USB 2.0 audio streaming at an impressive 96kHz, the latest version of Steinberg's Cubase AI, the full suite of Yamaha's acclaimed Virtual Circuitry Modeling DSP effects and newly improved studio-quality head amps, the next generation 01V96i will take every aspect of your mixing and recording to the next level.
- Mixing capability
- Mixing channels: 32 Mono + 4 Stereo
- GROUP: 8
- AUX: 8
- MAIN: Stereo
- Input channel functions: Gate, Attenuator, 4-band PEQ, 2x Compressor, Delay, Pan
- Output channel functions: Attenuator, 4-band PEQ, Compressor, Delay
- On-board processors: 4x SPX multi effectors
- Mic Inputs: 12
- Phantom power: +48V DC; ON/OFF per 4ch
- Line inputs: 2 x Stereo, 2 x 2tr in
- AD converter: 24-bit; 128-time over sampling
- Line outputs: Stereo output, Monitor output, 4x Omni output
- DA converter: 24-bit; 128-time over sampling
- Digital I/O: ADAT (8-in/8-out), 2tr in/out
- Expansion slots: Mini-YGDAI (16-in/16-out)
- Control and others: To Host(USB), MIDI, Word clock I/O
- Internal processing: 32bit, Accumulator: 58bit
- Sampling frequency rate:
- Internal: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
- External: 44.1kHz/88.2kHz (-10%) - 48kHz/96kHz (+6%)
- Signal delay:
- Less than 1.6ms CH INPUT to STEREO OUT (@SampIing frequency = 48kHz)
- Less than 0.8ms CH INPUT to STEREO OUT (@SampIing frequency = 96kHz)
- Total harmonic distortion: CH INPUT to STEREO OUT -
- Less than 0.05%, 20Hz to 20kHz @+14dBu into 600Ω
- Less than 0.01%, 1kHz @+24dBu into 600Ω (@SampIing frequency = 48kHz)
- Less than 0.05%, 20Hz to 40kHz @+14dBu into 600Ω
- Less than 0.01%, 1kHz @+24dBu into 600Ω (@SampIing frequency = 96kHz)
- Frequency Response: CH INPUT to STEREO OUT
- 0.5, -1.5dB, 20Hz - 20kHz @+4dBu into 600Ω(@SampIing frequency = 48kHz)
- 0.5, -1.5dB, 20Hz - 40kHz @+4dBu into 600Ω(@SampIing frequency = 96kHz)
- Hum & noise level:
- Equivalent input noise: -128dBu Equivalent Input Noise.
- Residual output noise: -86dBu residual output noise. STEREO OUT: STEREO OUT off. / -86dBu (90dB S/N) STEREO OUT: STEREO fader at nominal level and all CH INPUT faders at minimum level. -64dBu (68dB S/N) STEREO OUT: STEREO fader at nominal level and one CH INPUT fader at nominal level
- Crosstalk: -80dB adjacent input channels (CH1-12) / -80dB adjacent input channels (CH13-16) / -80dB input to output
- Power Requirements: AC100V, 120V, 220-240V 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 90W
- Width: 436 mm
- Height: 148 mm
- Depth: 548 mm
- Weight: 14 kg
- Mixing capability
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.