Body Temperature-Check Kiosk
PROTECTING WHAT’S IMPORTANT:
THE SAFETY OF OUR PEOPLE & THOSE AROUND THEM
To ensure that people entering your facility do not have a high temperature and are not exposing others to potential threats, Soundcorp, A Diversified Company and Aurora are proud to introduce the new infrared temperature sensing system, VitalSign.
Using advanced algorithms for detecting and calculating heat signatures, VitalSign provides an alert within one second of detecting an above normal temperature from approximately 0.5 to 1 metre away.
VitalSign uses trusted German heat sensing technology that delivers highly accurate readings with a tolerance of +/- 0.3 degrees C.
Add this extra layer of safety to your facilities today to protect what’s important tomorrow.
TTS-10 | 10” Panel
TTS-15 | 15.6” Panel
TTS-21 | 21.5” Panel
Why a VitalSign temperature sensor?
- Provides the first layer of screening protection
- More hygienic with non-touch infrared technology
- Multiple devices can be monitored by a single user
- Camera reversible 180°
What makes VitalSign so unique?
VitalSign delivers value beyond body temperature checks. As a global provider of Digital Experiences, we have included an advanced back-end system that can enable VitalSign to talk to almost any smart building technology (security systems, health care systems, door sensors, door release mechanisms, lighting, and more).
When adding optional Content Management Software, we can enable delivery of custom graphics and content to align with your organisation’s needs, deliver on your brand and become part of your long-term communications strategy – and all this while our team monitors and supports your device remotely.
- APS-1 adjustable pole stand with weighted base
- WMT-1 VESA wall mount
- Future firmware upgrade options
- Photo & thermal result email alerts
- Facial recognition
- Customised flagging
- ReAX control
- Integration with third-party control and access systems
Every endpoint includes the following support
via our digital signage network operation
centre for 12 months from date of delivery:
- Remote helpdesk support Mon-Fri (8 a.m. – 6 p.m. AEST)
- Remote deployment of manufacture updates and patches
- Online/offline email alerts
Want to find out how VitalSign can help to protect your employees?