TC Helicon Play Acoustic Vocal + Guitar FX Pedal Details
Hot on the heels of the super popular Voice Live Play GTX pedal, the Play Acoustic is a stand-out-from-the-crowd vocal FX pedal with reverb, delay, doubling, hard tuning and harmony effects that are guided by your guitar. On top of all that the Play Acoustic also contains many specialised effects designed to get the most out of your acoustic guitar and your performance. To top it all off, the Play Acoustic will handle looping sequences of up to 60 seconds.
If you’re a singer/songwriter or solo artist looking to enhance your performance or improve your repertoire, the Play Acoustic from TC Helicon may just be your ticket to stardom.
- Complete vocal path including Tone, Harmony, HardTune, Reverb, Double, Delay, μMod (chorus/flange, etc.), and Transducer (megaphone/distortion FX)
- Global Adaptive EQ, Compression, De-ess, Gate & Pitch Correction
- Note-perfect Vocal Harmonies using Auto Chord Detection from guitar input
- 2 Voices of NaturalPlay Harmony, plus 2 voices of humanized Doubling
- TC Electronic guitar FX with styles from Hall of Fame Reverb and Corona Chorus
- Dedicated Guitar and Vocal FX access/edit buttons
- BodyRez EQ, compression styles optimized for undersaddle piezo pickup acoustic guitars
- Narrow notch filter to tame acoustic guitar feedback
- Low and high shelving plus fully parametric guitar EQ controls
- Separate vocal and pro-quality guitar DI outputs or stereo mix
- Low-noise Mic-preamp
- VLOOP performance looper for vocal and/or guitar with undo and redo
- Loop time: Stereo: 15 seconds with Undo (30 seconds without). Mono: 30 seconds with Undo (60 seconds without)
- Simple effects customization with styles and icons
- RoomSense microphones for monitoring and practicing
- Key/Scale harmony mode for setting specific song keys via the footswitches
- Plug in and practice with your mobile device via AUX or stream tracks and record over USB including a Vocal Cancel function
- Navigate factory presets by Genre and mark Favourites
- USB for audio streaming and connection to VoiceSupport, our free app for firmware updates, preset management, and tips & tricks
- Compatible with the MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone and Sennheiser e 835 fx microphone with Mic Control
- Optional Switch-3 for additional performance control
- Headphone output
- Connectors: Mic.: balanced XLR, Guitar: Unbalanced 1/4" TS, Aux: 1/8" stereo mini jack
- Impedance: Balanced/Unbalanced: Mic.: 2.14/1.07 kOhm
- Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +13dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm : -127 dBu
- Mic SNR: > 104 dB
- Phantom Power: +48V (on/off via Setup menu)
- Guitar Input impedance: 1 MOhm
- Guitar Input Level @ 0 dBFS: 12 dBu
- Guitar Input SNR: > 115dB
- Aux Input Level @ 0dBu: +2dBu
- A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 110dB SNR A-weighted
- D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 115dB SNR A-weighted
- Connectors, balanced: XLR
- Output Impedance Balanced/ Unbalanced: 80/40 Ohm
- XLR Output 0dBFS: +2 dBu
- Dynamic Range: > 109 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0.30/-0 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Headphone Out: 1/8" Mini stereo jack
- USB: USB-B (Preset Management, Firmware Updates and audio I/O)
- Pedal: 1/4" TRS phone jack
- Mic Control: using TC-Helicon MP-75 or Sennheiser e835fx
- External Power Supply. Mains Voltage Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- 12V DC 0.4A max output
- Power Consumption: < 14 W
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.