Shure SRH144 Portable Semi Open Headphones Details
AUTHORISED AUSTRALIAN SHURE DEALER
Soundcorp is an Authorised Australian Dealer of all Shure Products! We provide a same day dispatch service for all orders placed before 1:00pm AEST.
2 YEAR WARRANTY
Shure's SRH144 Portable Headphones provide extended range audio with enhanced high-frequency response. Natural sound reproduction is delivered by the semi-open design, while the adjustable ear cups and padded headband ensure long-lasting comfort and ergonomic fit.
- Extended range audio with enhanced high-frequency response
- Semi-open, on-ear design provides natural sound reproduction and comfortable fit
- Ultra-lightweight, collapsible design for easy storage and on-the-go-use
- Adjustable ear cups and padded headband ensure ergonomic and secure fit
- Colour: Black
- Nickel-plated 3.5 mm stereo mini jack
- Type: Semi-Open, Supra-aural
- Driver: 36 mm dynamic, neodymium magnet
- Sensitivity: 96 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 34 Ω
- Frequency Range: 30 Hz - 20 kHz
- Cable: Straight, attached dual-exit cable of 1.52-meter
- Sound signature: Extended Range Audio with enhanced high frequency response
1 x Shure SRH144 Portable Headphones
1 x User guide
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.