Shure SLX Series Wireless Instrument System DetailsSLX® Wireless Systems are powerful wireless tools that can be set up quickly and used confidently by installers and working bands. Features include auto frequency scan with transmitter setup, exceptional wireless clarity, and Shure patented Audio Reference Companding.
- SLX1 bodypack transmitter,
- SLX4 receiver,
- guitar cable
- rackmount kit
- two 1/4 wave antennas
- power supply
- 2 AA batteries
- protective bumpers with 8 screws
- vinyl bag
- user guide.
The SLX4 Receiver is rack or desktop mountable and features a diversity antenna design. The diversity design allows dual antennas to compete for the strongest possible reception. XLR microphone-level and 1/4" phone-line-level outputs are featured. A comprehensive LCD display provides Frequency, Group and Channel information as well as transmitter battery status, audio level, and more.
The SLX1 Transmitter is a UHF bodypack transmitter. The transmitter is powered for up to 8 hours on 2 AA size batteries and features a 4-pin microphone input jack, which accommodates any Shure microphone featuring a TA4 connection. The SLX1 features an infrared sensor, which allows the transmitter to remotely sync frequency settings with the receiver. An adjustable mic / 0dB / -10dB switch allows input from guitars, instruments and microphones.
- Type of System: Rack/Table Top Mountable UHF Diversity Wireless Lavalier System
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: L4/638 - 662MHz
- Approx. Working Range: 100m
- Overall Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 15 kHz, +/-2dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 100dB A-weighted
- Number of Channels: 90 Selectable Frequencies
- Number of Simultaneous Systems: 12
- Type of Receiver: SLX4 Rack/Table Top Mountable UHF Diversity Receiver
- Type of Outputs:
- XLR 3-pin male - 200 ohms
- 1/4" Phone - 1k ohms
- Power Requirements: 12 - 18 VDC @ 150mA, supplied by external power supply
- LCD Display: Channel / Frequency / Group / Lock / Transmitter Battery Status / Antenna Status
- Mounting Options: Rack / Table Top Mount 1/2 Rack Space
- Antenna Type: Dual 1/4 wave antennas
- Height/Width/Depth: 42 mm x 197 mm x 134mm
- Weight: 816 grams
- Type of Transmitter: SLX1 UHF Bodypack
- Type of Input Connector: TA4 Input
- Polar Pattern: Super-Cardioid
- Interchangeable Mic Heads: Yes - with the Shure 'WL' Lavaliers, Headsets, or Instrument Cables.
- Battery Type/Approx. Life: (2) AA size alkaline or rechargeable - approx. 8 hours
- Mute Switch: Integrated On-Off / Mute Switch
- Level Control: 0dB & 10dB Gain Adjust switch
- Antenna Type: Flexible 1/4 Wave Whip Antenna
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 108 mm x 64 mm x 19 mm
- Weight: 81 grams
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.