Sennheiser EW122G3B Wireless Microphone System Details
The Sennheiser ew 122 G3 is discrete and easy on the voice: the compact cardioid clip-on microphone in this system rejects noises coming from the side which means less risk of feedback.
Without having to speak very loudly, the presenter’s voice is delivered in a rich and full manner. The bodypack transmitter features charging contacts for the optional rechargeable battery.
Sync up the bodypack to the receiver wirelessly with the new wireless sync.The true diversity receiver provides for reliable signal transmission, even in large rooms.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- B Band (626-668MHz)
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- Modulation: Broadband FM
- Pilot tone squelch: as ew G2, switchable
- Compander: HDX, compatible with ew G2 and ew G1
Frequency Range (MHz):
- 626 - 668 (B) Switching bandwidth: 42 MHz
- 20 (fixed)
- 1 (rewritable) Maximum # or presets per bank: 12
Sennheiser Evolution G3 100 Receiver
- Principle: True Diversity
- Sensitivity (52dBAeff S/N: < 2.5 uV
- Adjacent channel rejection: Greater than or equal to 65 dB
- Intermodulation rejection: Greater than or equal to 65 dB
- Blocking: Greater than or equal to 70 dB
- S/N: Greater than or equal to 110 dB
- AF Frequency response: 80-18,000 Hz
- LoCut/HiBoost Temperature Range: -10*C - +55*C
- Power Supply: NT 2-3
- Nominal voltage: 12 V DC
- Current comsumption: 300 mA
- Operation time (batteries, BA2015 accupack): Typically 8 hrs
- Dimensions (B x H x T): 212 x 43 x 190 mm
- Weight: Approximately 900 grams
- 1/4 inch jack: +12 dBu (unbal.)
- XLR: +18 dBu + 6 dB gain (bal.) AF gain range: 48 dB (3 dB steps)
- LoCut (-3 dB / 180 Hz)
- HiBoost (+6 dB / 10 kHz)
- Lo: 5 dBuV
- MID: 15 dBuV
- Hi: 25 dBuV Antenna inputs:
Sennheiser Evolution G3 100 Bodypack Transmitter
- RF Output Power: 30 W
- Antenna Output: Whip Antenna (SK)
- AF Frequency Response: 25- 18,00 Hz
- AF Sensitivity range: 60 dB / 3 dB steps
- THD: Less than or equal to 0.9 per cent
- Maximum input voltage: +12 dBu
- Input impedance: 1 M ohms
- Input capacity: 4 steps, switchable
- Temperature range: -10C - +55C
- Power Supply: 2 x AA batteries, 1.5V
- Nominal Voltage: 2.4 V DC
- Current Consumption: Typically 180 mA (30 mW)
- Operation time (batteries/BA2015): Typically 8 hours
- Dimensions: 82 x 64 x 24 mm
- Weight (including batteries): Approximately 160 grams
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.