Sennheiser e914 Condenser Microphone Details
The Sennheiser e914 is a high grade condenser microphone for very demanding applications. Its outstanding sound properties qualify the e914 for highly sophisticated tasks. It's perfect microphone for ambitious recordings and live performances.
The Sennheiser e 914's main areas of application are acoustic guitars, cymbals, percussion, overhead, orchestras and grand pianos.
- Exceptionally lively, clear sound
- Three-position sensitivity switch
- Three-position bass roll-off/cut-off switch
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Microphone Clamp
- Pick-up Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response (Microphone): 20- 20,000 Hz
- Min. Terminating impedance: 1000 kOhm
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.