Rode VideoMic Go On Camera Video Microphone DSLR Video Mic DetailsIntroducing the RODE VideoMic GO - an extremely lightweight and high quality camera-mount microphone.
Compact and light weight by design, the VideoMic GO delivers clear, crisp, directional audio with incredible ease of use.
Its tight pickup area focuses directly in front of the microphone and reduces other surrounding sounds, ensuring that your subject is isolated from distracting background noise.
- 1/2" super-cardioid camera mount microphone
- Simple operation - no complicated switches or batteries required
- Rycote Lyre shockmount isolates the microphone from bumps and handling noise
- Lightweight and portable design
- Connects to any camera with a 3.5mm microphone input jack (must supply plug-in power)
- 2 year warranty (subject to product registration on RODE website)
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Capsule Size: 0.5"
- Polar Pattern: Super-Cardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 100Hz - 16kHz
- Maximum SPL: 120dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1kOhm load)
- Sensitivity: -35dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (17.8mV @ 94dB SPL) +/- 2dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-Weighted): 34dB-A
- Phantom Power Options: Plug-in Power Required from Camera (330uA @2.5V)
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 167mm x 73mm x 79mm
- Weight: 73g
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.