RODE PG1 Cold Shoe Pistol Grip for BoomPole Microphone Stand Details
The PG1 Cold Shoe Pistol Grip is a convenient and ergonomic way to operate your RØDE VideoMic, Stereo VideoMic, or any other cold-shoe device independently of your video camera.
A convenient 3/8” thread on the base allows connection to a boompole or microphone stand (may require thread adaptor), while the spine features handy cable management.
- Fits Rode VideoMic and Rode Stereo VideoMic
- Also works with other cold/hot shoe-compatible devices
- Thick, contoured base for ergonomic handheld operation
- Cable management system built into the spine
- 3/8" thread for mounting to a boompole or microphone stand
- Weight - 82 grams
- Dimensions - 132 x 34 x 43 mm
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.