RODE NTG3 Professional Shotgun CondenserMicrophone Details
The RØDE NTG3 super cardioid shotgun microphone is designed for professional use on film, television, ENG and wherever high resolution broadcast audio is required.
As RØDE's premier directional microphone the NTG3 exhibits superlative audio quality with a rich warm quality and a full frequency response.
Its RF bias technology makes it almost completely resistant to moisture, making it the only option when recording in demanding environments where condensation is an issue.
Machined from solid brass and nickel plated with an anti-glare finish, the NTG3 is incredibly robust while remaining incredibly lightweight.
Its precise yet forgiving polar pattern ensures that whether used on-camera or on a boom pole, the NTG3 will capture audio clearly every time.
An incredibly durable aluminum storage cylinder is supplied to provide the ultimate protection for the NTG3 while in storage and transport. Tightly sealed at both ends the cylinder is highly weatherproof, adding to the microphone's rugged performance credentials.
- Designed to withstand adverse environmental conditions
- Very low self-noise
- Extremely low handling noise
- High level of immunity to radio frequency interference
- True condenser (external RF biased)
- High sensitivity
- Superior broadcast sound quality
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Water resistant aluminium storage cylinder, wind shield, zip pouch, and microphone clip included
The RØDE NTG3 precision shotgun microphone is covered by a RØDE 10 year warranty.
- Acoustic Principle - Line Gradient
- Active Electronics - RF Bias
- Capsule - 0.50"
- Polar Pattern - Supercardioid. Picks up the front and sides and rejects 150° to the rear
- Address Type - End
- Frequency Range - 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance - 25Ω
- Maximum SPL 158dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level 8.2dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity -30.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (31.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Ouput - 3-pin XLR
- Power Options - +48V phantom power required from mixer or interface (44~52V min 5mA)
- Weight - 163 g
- Dimensions - 255 x 19 x 19 mm
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.