RODE NT55 Condenser Microphone Pencil Mic for Live Recording Details
The NT55 is a low-noise, balanced output microphone, exhibiting a wide dynamic range and full frequency response.
The NT55 circuit incorporates a three position variable PAD with 0dB, -10dB or 20dB attenuation, and a thereposition variable high-pass filter that enables you to step from a flat response to 75 or 150 Hz high pass filter.
The NT55 comes with two different condenser microphone heads to provide a wide variety of polar patterns and is complemented with a diverse range of accessories to better facilitate positioning and attachment.
- Cardioid and Omnidirectional Capsules
- 3-position Pad and High-pass Filter
- Acoustic Principle - Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics - JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule - 0.50"
- Polar Pattern Types:
- Cardioid. Picks up audio from the front and sides and rejects from the rear
- Omnidirectional. Picks up all sides equally
- Address Type - End
- Frequency Range - 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance - 100Ω
- Maximum SPL - 136dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level - 8.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Output: 3-pin XLR
- Power +48V phantom power required from mixer or interface
- Weight - 110g
- Dimensions - 145 x 20 x 20 mm
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.