RODE NT2000 Condenser Studio Microphone & Shock Mount Details
The world's first large diaphragm condenser studio microphone with seamlessly variable Polar Patterns, Filter and Pad located conveniently on the microphone body.
The NT2000's state of the art surface-mount electronics combined with the Australian designed and manufactured HF1 Capsule, provide extremely low self-noise (7 dBA) and a maximum SPL of 147 dB (157 dB with pad fully engaged) ensuring exceptional results and the ultimate in recording creativity.
- HF1 dual diaphragm capsule for legendary sound that works every time
- Transparent electronics
- Totally variable polar pattern, filter & pad
- Ring-Mount Microphone Stand - RM2
- Shock Mount with detachable Pop Filter - SM6
- Pop Filter/ Wind Shield - WS2
- Padded Zip Pouch - ZP2
- Desktop Microphone Stand - DS1
- Acoustic Principle - Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics - JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule - 1.00"
- Polar Patterns:
- Cardioid. Picks up audio from the front and sides and rejects from the rear
- Omnidirectional. Picks up all sides equally
- Figure 8. Picks up from the front and rear and rejects sides
- Address Type - Side
- Frequency Range - 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance - 200Ω
- Maximum SPL - 147dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level -15.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Output - 3-pin XLR Output
- Power Options:
- +48V phantom power required from mixer or interface (P48 through MiCon-5 adaptor, 2V~5V through all other MiCon adaptors)
- +24V phantom power required from mixer or interface
- Weight - 831 g
- Dimensions - 208 x 55 x 55 mm
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.