RODE NT1Kit Studio Condenser Microphone for Studio Recording DetailsThe worlds favourite studio microphone just got a whole lot better!
Although the body of the new NT1 closely resembles the popular NT1A, the microphone has been completely redesigned from the ground up, with the only shared component being the mesh grille.
- 1" cardioid condenser microphone
- Newly-designed HF6 microphone capsule
- Rycote Lyre internal transducer shockmount
- High quality electronics ensure super low self-noise
- Rugged 6061 Aluminium machined body
- Tough looking matt black finish
- Includes the SMR Shockmount with double Lyre supension mounting
- Carry pouch included for microphone
- 10 year warranty (subject to product registration on RODE website)
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Capsule Size: 1"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohm
- Maximum SPL: 132dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1kOhm load)
- Maximum Output Level: +8dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1kOhm load)
- Sensitivity: -29dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (35mV @ 94dB SPL) +/- 2dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-Weighted): 4.5dB-A
- Phantom Power Options: +24V or +48V
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 50mm x 50mm x 187mm
- Weight: 440g
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.