RODE Lavalier Microphone Live Broadcast Quality Lapel Mic Details
The RØDE Lavalier is a discreet lavalier or lapel style microphone that provides simple and intuitive audio in any application.
The Lavalier's low self noise, user friendly omni-directional polar pattern and minimal appearance make it an ideal solution for film, television, video, theatre and house of worship where quality microphones needs to be heard but not seen.
The microphone capsule is connected via a 1.2m shielded, detachable Kevlar reinforced cable that has been rigorously strain tested up to 10kg to ensure reliable performance.
The included mini-furry for high wind protection ensures quality recordings in adverse environments, and the included cable management clips ensure that you are able to minimise the microphone and cable visibility, while providing maximum mobility for the wearer.
The supplied anti-trauma water resistant case provides rugged and secure protection for the microphone, cable, clips and included accessories.
Knowing that versatility is paramount in any product, RØDE has developed the MiCon connector system which provides seamless integration between the Lavalier and a wide range of wireless systems as well as consoles, cameras and portable recorders.
- Discreet, low-noise lavalier microphone
- MiCon terminator allows for easy adaptation to any XLR or any bodypack transmitter
- Requires MiCon adapter (sold separately)
- Pickup pattern: Omnidirectional
- Capsule: Permanently polarized condenser
- Power: 2V-48V
- Frequency range: 60Hz-18kHz
- Output impedance: 3 kohms (typical)
- Signal noise ratio: 69dB
- Maximum SPL: 110dB
- Includes a water-resistant pop filter, a mini-furry (small-scale dead-cat-style windsock), an anti-trauma, water-resistant case, and a 5-year warranty
- Acoustic Principle - Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics - JFET impedance converter
- Capsule - 0.10"
- Polar Pattern - Omnidirectional. Picks up all sides equally
- Address Type - End
- Frequency Range - 60Hz - 18kHz
- Output Impedance - 3000Ω
- Maximum SPL 110dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level 189.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity -33.5dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (21.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Power Options:
- +48V phantom power required from mixer or interface (P48 through MiCon-5 adaptor, 2V~5V through all other MiCon adaptors)
- Output - MiCon Output - requires MiCon adapter (sold separately)
- Weight - 1.00 g
- Dimensions - 12 x 4.50 x 4.50 mm
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.