RODE GRIP4PLUS Mount & Lens Kit for Apple iPhone 4 4G 4S Details
AUTHORISED AUSTRALIAN RØDE DEALER
Soundcorp is an Authorised Australian Dealer of all RØDE Products! We provide a same day dispatch service for all orders placed before 1:00pm AEST.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
RØDEGrip+ for iPhone 4 is a multi-purpose mounting solution with high-quality lens kit. The lens kit includes three high-quality photographic lenses: a Telephoto lens, a 180 degree fisheye lens & a wide-macro lens.
- Grip has a camera-shoe mount with a 3/8” thread in the base
- Mounts in three different positions and multiple orientations and setups
- Possible orientations and setups:
- Handheld pistol grip filming with the iPhone
- Handheld audio recording with the i-XY stereo microphone
- Boom stand mounted audio recording with the i-XY
- Camera-mounted audio recording with the i-XY
- Desktop mounted for handsfree iPhone display and filming
- Camera-mounted iPhone display for photography apps
- Lenses screw into the frame for versatile film making
- Constructed from durable, high-quality ABS plastics
- Folds down for easy transport
- Height: 110 mm, Width: 50 mm, Depth: 40 mm
- Weight: 90 g
- Compatible Microphone:
1 x RØDEGrip+ for iPhone 4
1 x Lens kit (includes three lenses)
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.