RME Fireface 802 60-Channel USB FireWire Audio Interface Details
AUTHORISED AUSTRALIAN RME AUDIO DEALER
Soundcorp is an Authorised Australian Dealer of all RME Audio Products! We provide a same day dispatch service for all orders placed before 1:00pm AEST.
2 YEAR WARRANTY
RME Audio's Fireface 802 Firewire Interface renews RME’s reputation built on the legendary Fireface 800. 60 channels of audio, high-end microphone preamps, reference class converters, a complete effects section and operation at up to 192 kHz are the base for many more features.
- 30-in/30-out hybrid audio interface
- 12 analog inputs include TRS line jacks and 4 combination DI/XLR microphone preamps based on the acclaimed OctaMic II
- Control Room Section: Dedicated section for the main output (e.g. studio monitors) and other monitoring outputs (e. g. phones)
- All existing stereo output channels can be freely assigned as source for the control room section channels
- Four definable groups for Solo, Mute and Faders
- Switchable Mono and Stereo channel view
- Channel Options: Stereo Width, MS Processing, Phase L/R
- Trim mode: Adjusts the volume for all routed signals of a channel
- Unlimited Undo and Redo
- FX Sends and Returns: One send bus for every input/play back channel with Reverb/Echo
- Expandable channel view for channel settings, EQ and Dynamics
- Slim channel mode for selected or all channels, to save space or give a meter bridge view
- 2 Row Mode: reduces the height of the mixer to two rows for smaller displays
- Reworked Matrix with mono/stereo mode, Undo/Redo, Display of phase and mute
- AD, Line In 1-8, rear
- Resolution AD: 24 bit
- Signal to Noise ratio (SNR): 113 dB RMS unweighted, 116 dBA
- Frequency response @ 44.1 kHz, -0.1 dB: 5 Hz - 20.8 kHz
- Frequency response @ 96 kHz, -0.5 dB: 5 Hz - 45.8 kHz
- Frequency response @ 192 kHz, -1 dB: 5 Hz - 92 kHz
- THD: < -110 dB, < 0.00032 %
- THD+N: < -104 dB, < 0.00063 %
- Channel separation: > 110 dB
- Input: 6.3 mm TRS jack, electronically balanced
- Input sensitivity: 8 kOhm unbalanced, 12 kOhm balanced
- Input sensitivity switchable to Lo Gain, +4 dBu, -10 dBV
- Input level for 0 dBFS @ Lo Gain: +19 dBu
- Input level for 0 dBFS @ +4 dBu: +13 dBu
- Microphone In 9-12, front
- Input: XLR, electronically balanced
- Input impedance: 3.4 kOhm
- Signal to Noise ratio (SNR): 112 dB RMS unweighted, 116 dBA
- Gain range: 54 dB
- Maximum input level, Gain +6 dB: +10 dBu
- Instrument In 9-12, front
- Input: 6.3 mm TS jack, unbalanced
- Input impedance: 800 kOhm
- Signal to Noise ratio (SNR): 112 dB RMS unweighted, 115 dBA
- Maximum input level, Gain +6 dB: +21 dBu
- DA, Line Out 1-8, rear
- Dynamic range (DR): 115 dB RMS unweighted, 118 dBA
- Frequency response @ 44.1 kHz, -0.5 dB: 5 Hz - 20.8 kHz
- Frequency response @ 96 kHz, -0.5 dB: 5 Hz - 45 kHz
- Frequency response @ 192 kHz, -1 dB: 5 Hz - 89 kHz
- THD: -104 dB, < 0.00032 %
- THD+N: -100 dB, < 0.00063 %
- Channel separation: > 110 dB
- Output: 6.3 mm TRS jack, servo-balanced
- Output impedance: 75 Ohm
- Output level switchable Hi Gain, +4 dBu, -10 dBV
- Output level at 0 dBFS @ Hi Gain: +19 dBu
- Output level at 0 dBFS @ +4 dBu: +13 dBu
- Output level at 0 dBFS @ -10 dBV: +2 dBV
- DA - Stereo Monitor Output Phones (9-12)
- Output: 6.3 mm TRS stereo jack, unbalanced
- Maximum output level at 0 dBFS, High: +16.8 dBu
- Maximum output level at 0 dBFS, Low: +2 dBV
- Output impedance: 30 Ohm
- AES/EBU: 2 x XLR, transformer-balanced, galvanically isolated, according to AES3-1992
1 x RME Audio Fireface 802 Firewire Interface
1 x USB 2.0 Cable (1.8 m)
1 x RME Driver CD
1 x IEC Power Cable
1 x TOSLINK Optical Cable (2 m)
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.