Create tight rhythms, harmonies and melodies in moments with MASCHINE
- the groundbreaking instrument that combines a pattern-based sequencer, professional sampler,
multi-effect unit and VST/AU plug-in host with tactile control.
Experience a fully creative workflow with the integrated hardware/software system,
combining the flexibility of computer-based music production with straightforward,
two-handed control for composing,performing, browsing, sampling, slicing,
sound-shaping and tweaking effects.
GROOVE PRODUCTION STUDIO
Groundbreaking groove production system for fast, intuitive beatmaking.
The power and flexibility of software meets the tactile immediacy of hardware.
- Sophisticated controller plus advanced software
- 11 GB library contains a world of sound
- Includes MASSIVE and KOMPLETE ELEMENTS
MASCHINE is the tactile control center for your productions. Use it in your production or performance environment, and get the most out of both worlds: hardware playability and cutting-edge digital technology.
- With the fully integrated hardware you control every function and parameter of the software running on your computer, making your workflow super fast and smooth
- Convenient integration as a plug-in into any VST, AU or RTAS supported DAW
- Total recall of all parameters either in standalone mode or as a plug-in
- Browse and load all instrument and effect presets from KOMPLETE 8 directly from the hardware – use the 8 knobs to filter results to quickly get you to the sound you want
- Frequent software updates means MASCHINE continues to evolve to fit your production needs
Windows 7 or Windows 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Width: 320 mm / 12.6"
- Length: 295 mm / 11.6"
- Height: 65 mm / 2.6"
- 2.1 kg / 4.6 lbs
- 2 displays with 64x256 pixels (inverted)
- 16 multi-color, high-quality, illuminated pads with velocity and aftertouch
- 8 endless rotary potentiometers
- 1 endless encoder (30 steps)
- 47 backlit buttons
- MIDI I/O
- USB 2.0
- Kensington Lock
- Audio Units
- RTAS (Pro Tools 9 or higher)
USB 2.0 Port, 11 GB free disk space for complete installation
This product runs in demo mode after installation and must be activated before full functionality is available.