Mackie PROFX16V2 16 Channel Pro Effects Mixer with USB Details
AUTHORISED AUSTRALIAN MACKIE DEALER
Soundcorp is an Authorised Australian Dealer of all Mackie Products! We provide a same day dispatch service for all orders placed before 1:00pm AEST.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Mackie's ProFXv2 mixers provide a comprehensive live sound solution with a wide range of models, each delivering unmatched performance. ProFXv2 mixer performance will truly elevate your live sound game with the all-new preamps and effects engine plus tools like GEQ and USB recording/playback. The Mackie ProFX16v2 is a professional 16-channel & 4-bus effects mixer with USB.
- 10 extremely low-noise Mackie Vita™ mic preamps designed to add life to any input
- All-new ReadyFX™ effects engine with 16 great-sounding effects like reverbs, delays and choruses
- Single-knob channel compression for smooth, even dynamic control (ch. 5-8)
- 7-band graphic EQ for tuning mains or monitors
- Built-in USB interface to record the show or provide music playback
- 4 flexible subgroups for professional mix management
- 2 aux outputs for monitor mixes, fill speakers and more
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mids on mono channels
- 16 high-headroom line level inputs
- Individual channel mutes and overload indication
- 100Hz low-cut filters per channel (18dB/octave)
- Channel inserts for connecting outboard processing (ch. 1-4)
- 60mm faders for input channels, subgroups and main masters
- 48V phantom power for connecting condenser mics
- FX mute with remote control via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- Control room / headphone outs with level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalance ¼-inch main outputs
- Built in USB recording interface with simple setup via Mac or PC
- Choose to record subgroups 1/2 or main L/R mix
- Separate USB input level control to mains
- USB routable to full-featured channel strip
- Great for live recording and perfect for home studios
- Stream playback music for live or studio applications
- Includes user-friendly Tracktion® recording software
- Legendary Mackie “Built-Like-A-Tank” design
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection
- Robust internal multi-voltage power supply
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 16
- Mic Preamps: 10 x XLR
- Line: 16 x TRS
- Other: 1 x stereo RCA, 1 x 1/4" (Footswitch)
- Main: 2 x XLR, 2 x TRS
- Other: 1 x stereo RCA
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Send/Return I/O: 2 x 1/4" (Mon Send), 1 x 1/4" (FX Send), 2 x 1/4" (Stereo Return)
- Phantom Power: 10 Channels
- EQ Bands: 3-band
- Busses/Groups: 4 x Bus
- Faders: 17 x 60mm Throw
- Channel Inserts: Yes
- Effects: Yes
- Computer Connectivity: 1 x USB
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 97 mm x 475 mm x 407 mm
- Weight: 5.9 Kg
1 x Mackie ProFX16v2 Mixer
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.