Lexicon MX200 Reverb & Effects Processor Details
Whether you're looking for raw processing power with instant front-panel access for live performance, or seeking rich, smooth and processing in the studio, Lexicon brings the best of both worlds together in the MX200 Dual Reverb/Effects Processor.
Designed with both live sound reinforcement and home recording in mind, MX200 features the deep, rich reverb and effects algorithms that built the Lexicon legend, and adds increased versatility with specialty effects and dbx dynamics. Each of the 32 stunning reverbs and effects - and their parameters - are all instantly accessible within a single button push or knob turn on the intelligently designed front panel without wading through bank after bank of tedious menus.
- 16 legendary Lexicon reverbs
- Lexicon delays & modulation effects
- dbx dynamics processing
- 4 effect routing options
- 99 Factory/99 user programs
- USB "Hardware Plug-In" feature with VST and Audio Units plug-in
- MX-Edit Editor/Librarian software included
- S/PDIF Digital Input/Output
- 24 bit, 48kHz/44.1kHz sample rates
- 1/4-inch footswitch jack
- MIDI IN and THRU
- Balanced 1/4-inch TRS jack I/O
Size and Weight
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 483mm x 44mm x 121mm
- Weight: 1.7kg
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.