Korg Monotribe Analogue Ribbon Station Details
Korg Monotribe is a pocket-sized analog groove synthesizer. Korg brings the power and punch of analog synthesis to a whole new generation with the Monotribe analog groove synth.
- True analog synthesis at an incredible price
- Battery powered with a built-in speaker for true portability
- Three-part synth design lets you craft unique kick, snare, and hi-hat sounds - or anything else you can conjure
- Saw, Triangle, and Square oscillator waveforms give you the starting points for thousands of classic synth sounds
- Combination of eight-step pattern sequencer and the ribbon controller make it easy to perform while your beat plays on
Monotribe uses Korg Electribe-style eight-step pattern sequencing, allowing you to create and manipulate groove sequences in real time. Building on the all-analog design of Korg's acclaimed Monotron analog synth, Monotribe's three-part analog synth lets you craft custom synth, kick, snare, and hi-hat sounds. Fat analog sounds and intuitive pattern creation are just the start - the resonant filter, ribbon controller, and configurable LFOs take your sound design potential to the next level.
Korg didn't stop at creating a true analog groove synth that sounds huge, they made it portable enough to take with you anywhere. Monotribe will operate up to 14 hours off alkaline batteries.
And best of all for the musician on the go, the built-in speaker lets you make music even if you don't have your headphones with you. Even if you already have a groove workstation, the Korg Monotribe gives you a ton of new sound design potential and analog synth and drum sounds you won't find anywhere else.
- Keyboard: Ribbon controler keyboard
- Sound Generator: Analog Synthsis
- Waveshape (Saw, Triangle, Square); Octave Range (64, 32, 16, 8, 4, 2);
- Noise Generator(Amount); Key Range (Wide, Narrow, Key)
- VCF : 12 dB/Oct Low Pass Filter; Cutoff (Frequency); Peak (Resonance)
- VCA: Gain knob: EG Select (Decay, Gate, Attack)
- LFO: Rate (Speed); Intensity (Depth); Target Switch (VCO, VCF, VCO+VCF); Mode Switch (Fast, Slow, 1-Shot); Shape (Saw, Triangle, Square, Sample & Hold)
- Drums: 3 parts, discrete analog, drum roll
- 16 steps
- Volume Automation capability added to the synth part
- Active Step can be set for each part
- Link Sequence function
- Audio In: 3.5mm / 1/8" stereo mini-phone jack
- Output: 6.3mm /1/4" stereo phone jack (unbalanced)
- Headphones: 3.5mm / 1/8" stereo mini-phone jack
- Sync Jack: 3.5mm / 1/8" stereo mini-phone jack
- Maximum input level: 20V
- Sync Out Jack: 3.5mm / 1/8" stereo mini-phone jack
- Output Level: 5V
- Power Supply
- AA/LR6 alkaline battery (x6)
- AA nickel-metal hydride battery (x6)
- Optional AC adapter (DC: 9V)
- Dimensions: 207 x 145 x 70 mm
- Weight: 735 g
- Included Items: AA Alkaline betteries & Owners Manual
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.