JBL LSR308 8 Inch 2 Way Active Studio Monitor Speakers (Pair) DetailsThe JBL LSR300 series will take your studio monitoring to a whole new level!
The LSR308 studio monitor features JBL's revolutionary Image Control Waveguide.
This means you get increased high frequency detail, an expansive soundstage and a room-friendly broad sweet spot to monitor in.
- JBL Image Control Waveguide - based on the legendary M2 master monitors
- JBL-designed high qualty transducers
- JBL-patented 'Slip Stream' low frequency port design
- Efficient Class-D amps provide plenty of power
- Professional balanced audio inputs
- Switchable input sensitivity
- HF and LF trim switches to tailor the sound to your preference
- Low-Frequency Driver: 8" long-throw woofer
- High-Frequency Driver: 1" Neodymium tweeter
- Frequency Response: 43Hz - 24kHz
- Max Peak SPL: 112 dB SPL C-Weighted
- Amplifier Class: Class D
- Power Output: 56W (LF) + 56W (HF)
- HF Trim Control: -2dB, 0dB, +2dB
- LF Trim Control: -2dB, 0dB, +2dB
- Input Connectors:
Balanced 1/4" TRS, Balanced XLR
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 16.5" (419mm) x 10" (254mm) x 12.1" (308mm)
- Weight: 18.9 Lbs. (8.6 Kg.)
This is for a PAIR of Studio Monitors
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.