DiGiCo SD9 Digital Mixing Console Details
The SD9 is a complete, integrated system powered by Stealth Digital Processing, which includes the mixing surface, a D-Rack digital stage interface and CAT5E digital multicore, with the additional ability to simultaneously record 56 channels via MADI direct to your favourite multitrack software or DAW. And it all comes at a price which makes the SD9 the perfect solution for touring bands, schools, conference centres, smaller theatres, houses of worship and a host of other applications where exceptional performance and flexibility need to be realised on a tight budget.
- 48 Flexi Channels, (mono or stereo - equivalent to 96 channels of DSP)
- 16 Flexi Busses, (mono or stereo)
- Stereo or LCR Master &Dual Solo Busses.
- 24 touch sensitive faders for instant control with metering
- Large 15 inch touch screen for fast control
- Full dynamic processing on all channels (Delay, HPF, LPF, 4 band PEQ, Compressor & Gate)
- 16 DiGiTuBes (formerly only on the SD7 flagship console)
- Multi Channel Folding
- 12 x 8 Output Matrix
- Snapshot control with relative update & offline facility
- Up to 8 Stereo On board effects and 16 Graphic Eq's
- Local I/O includes: 8 Mic/Line Inputs, 8 Line outputs & 2 x Stereo AES/EBU I/O
- Connection to the D-Rack via CAT5E port for remote I/O solution with 32 Microphone inputs and up to 16 outputs (Option to add a 2nd D-Rack).
- Other connections include: MADI I/O, MIDI, Overview screen output, Word Clock I/O, Ethernet port for console remote control plus USB port for file exchange / backup.
- Free offline software for preparation and remote control of the console.
- Optional SoundGrid module allows connection to a Waves SoundGrid server for instant access to fully integrated low latency Waves stereo processor racks.
- SD9: 878 mm (w) x 785 mm (d) x 262 mm (h)
- SD9 Weight: 36 kg
- D-Rack: 412mm (w) x 312mm (d) x 179mm (h)
- D-Rack Weight: 7.4 kg
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.