DBX 215s Dual Chanel Equalizer - Ex Display - Last One! Details
The dbx 215s includes two 15-band channels of 2/3-octave equalization, ±12 dB input gain, switchable ±6 dB or ±12 dB boost/cut range, 20mm nonconductive sliders, an intuitive user interface, and output level metering. From its extended 10Hz to 50kHz frequency response and 112 dB dynamic range to the quality componentry and meticulous attention to detail, the 215s offers exceptional sound and rugged reliability that guarantees you will always sound your best.
Sure to find a home in the studio, on tour and with installed sound venues, the dbx 215s is destined to take its rightful place in the lineage of great dbx signal processors that are the professional's choice in signal processing. With such affordable quality, there's no longer any excuse for compromising your sound.
- Dual 15-band, 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of ±6 or ±12 dB
- Front panel bypass switch
- ±12 dB input gain range
- 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output levels
- XLR and TRS Inpts and Outputs
- Frequency Repsonse of <10Hz to >50kHz
- Dynamic range of greater than 108dB
- Connectors: 1/4" TRS, female XLR (pin 2 hot)
- Type: Electronically balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Impedance: Balanced 40k ohm, unbalanced 20k ohm
- Max Input Level: >+21dBu balanced or unbalanced
- CMRR: >40dB, typically >55dB at 1kHz
- Connectors: 1/4" TRS, male XLR (pin 2 hot)
- Type: Impedance-balanaced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Impedance: Balanced 100 ohm, unbalanced 50 ohm
- Max Input Level:
>+21dBu balanced/unbalanced into 2k ohm or greater
>+18dBm balanced/unbalanced (into 600 ohm)
- Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz, +0.5/-1dB
- Frequency Response: <10Hz to >50kHz, +0.5/-3dB
- Signal-to-Noise: Typically >95dB
- Dynamic Range: Typically >112dB
- THD+Noise: <0.003%
- Interchannel Crosstalk: <-90dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Dimensions: 4.4 cm x 15.24 cm x 48.26 cm
- Weight: 2.2 kg
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 kg
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.