COVID-19: Message from our CEO
The COVID-19 outbreak is unprecedented and has resulted in significant challenges. Please be assured that Soundcorp, A Diversified Company, is committed to working through these challenges. We are focusing our resources on managing the situation and mitigating risk to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers and the general public.
We are monitoring the Australian Government Department of Health and World Health Organisation (WHO) advice regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and taking precautions and actions in line with that advice.
We have set up a COVID-19 Response Committee which is meeting regularly to ensure that we are doing everything possible, as quickly as possible, to deal with what is a rapidly evolving situation.
We are also continuously monitoring the effect of the coronavirus on our Supply Chain. To date there has been some impact to delivery dates on a limited number of products but as this is a developing global situation there may be changes, particularly regarding international freight which may impact our ability to supply. We will closely monitor the situation on a per project basis and advise of any delay issues as information comes to hand.
Soundcorp is part of a global organisation (Diversified) and has trading accounts with major Audio Visual equipment vendors, distributors and suppliers in Australia and has the capacity to source products from multiple suppliers. Where products are not available we can offer to supply alternate products which may be available more readily.
Soundcorp has a Business Continuity Plan (BCP) which has been initiated due to the pandemic to ensure the business can operate for a sustained period. This involves the relocation of services (electronic, help desk and support services) where staff can work from home and the relocation of the head office to an alternate location. The BCP is structured to ensure that services are maintained with minimal interruption.
We believe in transparency and open communication and the actions below are part of our preparedness planning and based on the facts as we know them today.
- International travel is suspended until further notice.
- Domestic air travel is suspended until further notice.
- Employees who feel ill with cold/flu-like symptoms are required to immediately notify their supervisor, contact their health care provider, and are subject to a two-week self-quarantine period.
- Teleconferencing, communication, and collaboration technology such as Microsoft Teams, Cisco WebEx and Zoom Technologies is strongly encouraged and required for remote workers.
- Upon notification, all customer COVID-19 policies will be immediately communicated to our staff for compliance. We are working directly with clients to find solutions to best fit the needs of the team, project and deliverables.
- Utilising our scale, we have prepared contingency plans to mitigate lost resources due to employee self-quarantines, travel restrictions or illness.
Our Website now has a dedicated section to keep you informed on the latest developments within our Company and our strategies to help you through these trying times.
Again, as a valued customer, we welcome your questions, concerns and comments and ask that you direct them to CV19@diversifiedus.com so we can respond accordingly.
On behalf of Soundcorp, I hope that you, your family and friends remain safe.
As always, we are grateful for the partnership we have built, and during this difficult time of uncertainty, we will work through these challenges together and continue the path to success.
Chief Executive Officer,
Soundcorp, A Diversified Company.
Comments are closed