Behringer XENYX X1222USB 12 Channel USB Mixing Console DetailsThe Behringer Xenyx X1222USB mixer makes it easy to mix up to 12 channels of audio.You get six Xenyx mic preamps on the first six channels, plus an additional four stereo channels for line level-sources. Two of the stereo channels also feature XLR jacks. The two-bus design lets you route signals to an alternate source, while two aux sends per channel further enhance your routing options. The X1222USB helps you sound your best too, with one-knob compression and 3-band EQs with sweepable mids.A 7-band graphic EQ lets you really dial in the sound you are looking for, and it can be set to either the mains or monitors. The FBQ feedback detection system helps you identify the offending frequencies so you can tame them, and the XPQ 3D stereo surround effect gives your mixes a huge, room-filling sound.Best of all, you can easily record the stereo output of the X1222USB to your computer via USB - it even comes with a suite of free recording and podcasting software.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- New studio-grade FX processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer.
- 7-band stereo graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main mixes
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Voice Canceller function for easy-to-use sing-along applications
- 4 fully equipped stereo input channels featuring 2 additional mic inputs on channels 5/6 and 7/8, 3-band EQ and input trim control
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring, 1 post fader (for internal FX and/or as external send); 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors, headphone/control room output and stereo rec outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Rack mount brackets included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 12
- Inputs - Mic Premaps: 6 x XLR
- Inputs - Line: 8 x TRS, 2 x RCA
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR, 6 x TRS
- Outputs - Other: 2 x RCA
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Send/Return I/O: 2 x 1/4" Send, 4 x 4" Retunrn
- Phantom Power: Yes
- EQ Bands: 3-band with Sweepable Mids
- Aux Sends: 1 x Pre, 1 x Post
- Busses/Groups: 2 Bus
- Faders: 16 x 60mm Throw
- Channel Inserts: 4 Channel Inserts
- Effects: Yes
- USB Connections: 1
- Rackmountable: Yes - Brackets Included
- Height: 90 mm
- Width: 370 mm
- Depth: 330 mm
- Weight: 3.75 kg
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.