Behringer QX1832USB Premium 18 Input USB Mixer with Effects Details
AUTHORISED AUSTRALIAN BEHRINGER DEALER
Soundcorp is an Authorised Australian Dealer of all Behringer Products! We provide a same day dispatch service for all orders placed before 1:00pm AEST.
3 YEAR WARRANTY
Behringer's feature-packed XENYX QX1832USB mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound thanks to its 6 onboard studio- grade XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra- musical “British” channel EQs – with a semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound. It comes with all the recording and editing software needed to turn your computer system into a complete, high-performance home recording studio.
- Low-noise, high-headroom analog mixer
- Six phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone preamps
- Six studio-grade compressors with easy "one-knob" functionality
- Built-in stereo USB audio interface lets you connect directly to your computer
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQ for warm and musical sound
- 9-band stereo graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main mixes
- FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Voice Canceller function for easy-to-use sing-along applications
- 24-bit Klark Teknik FX processor with 100 presets, including:
- Reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Three aux sends per channel:
- One pre-fader for monitoring applications
- One pre/post-fader switchable for monitoring/FX
- One post-fader for external FX devices
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- Two multi-function stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Two subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors
- Separate control room, headphones, and 2-track outputs
- Long-wearing 60mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply delivers:
- 100V-240V flexibility
- Noise-free audio and superior transient response
- Low power consumption for energy savings
- Free software, downloadable at behringer.com:
- Audio recording, editing, and podcasting software
- 150 instrument/effect plug-ins
- High-quality components and rugged construction ensure long life
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 14
- Mic Preamps: 6 x XLR
- Line: 14 x TRS
- Other: 2 x RCA, 1 x 1/4" (Footswitch)
- Main: 2 x XLR, 6 x TRS
- Other: 2 x RCA, 1 x TRS (Mon Out)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Send/Return I/O: 2 x 1/4" Send, 4 x 1/4" Return
- Phantom Power: 6 Channels
- EQ Bands: 3-band
- Aux Sends: 1 x Pre, 1 x Post
- Busses/Groups: 3/2 Bus
- Faders: 16 x 60 mm Throw, 9 x Short Throw
- Channel Inserts: Yes
1 x Behringer XENYX QX1832USB mixer
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.