Behringer Ultragain MIC200 Tube Microphone Preamplifier Details
Behringer's Tube Ultragain MIC200 has 16 selectable preamp voicings designed to give anything from microphones to guitars to pianos that vintage tube vibe.
The MIC200 is perfect for studio and live applications. The balanced 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR inputs and outputs give you maximum flexibility in either scenario. It derives its personality from a hand-selected 12AX7 tube with UTC technology for superior tube character and low-noise operation.
It's great for eliminating the "dull" sound of standard digital recorders and sound cards. And thanks to onboard +48 V phantom power and 20dB pad, the MIC200 can also add warmth to condenser microphones. When used as a high-end DI box, you get outstanding signal integrity.
Two big vintage-style knobs control gain and output. There's also a switch for phase reverse and a limiter to prevent overloading the MIC200. An 8-segment LED meter provides accurate monitoring of output levels. Select from 16 preamp voicings specially created for vocals, guitar, bass, keyboard, piano and percussion.
The Behringer MIC200 gives you the sound quality of a vintage tube preamp at a mere fraction of what a true relic of the 1960s would cost.
- High-end preamplification for all microphone, instrument and line-level sources. Specifically for studio-grade condenser mics
- Matches the studio, live and hard disk recording set-up
- Ultra-flexible Preamp Modeling allows you to optimize your recordings
- Offers 16 preamp voicings designed for electric and acoustic guitars, keyboards, bass guitars, drums and vocals
- Hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube with UTC technology for exceptional warmth and lowest noise
- Ensures outstanding signal transparency when used as a high-end DI-box
- Sophisticated output limiter prevents the output signal from being distorted
- Dedicated low cut filter eliminates unwanted noise, e.g. floor rumble
- +48 V phantom power, Phase Reverse switch and 20 dB Pad for utmost flexibility
- Highly accurate 8-segment LED level meter
- Balanced inputs and outputs on ¼" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
- Preamp Type: Tube.
- Number of Channels: 1
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 43kHz
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
- Analog Outputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
- Height: 571 mm
- Depth: 133 mm
- Width: 133 mm
- Weight: 498 g
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.