Arturia MicroBrute Analog Monophonic Synthesizer Details
AUTHORISED AUSTRALIAN ARTURIA DEALER
Soundcorp is an Authorised Australian Dealer of all Arturia Products! We provide a same day dispatch service for all orders placed before 1:00pm AEST.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
The Arturia MicroBrute is a monophonic synthesizer keyboard that features a 25-note mini keyboard and an all analog signal path. As well as a compact design and a multi-wave analog oscillator with mixable waveforms.
- Monophonic synthesizer
- 100% Analog Audio Signal Path
- Steiner-Parker 2 pole Multimode Filter (Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass)
- Analog Voltage Controlled Oscillator
- Oscillator Mixer (Overtone, Sawtooth, Square, Triangle, audio in (on rear panel))
- ‘Overtone’ sub oscillator/5th generator
- Signal Enhancers :
- Pulse Width Modulation
- Ultrasaw generating fat sawtooth waveforms
- Metalizer bringing extreme harmonics
- Brute Factor™ delivering saturation and rich harmonics
- LFO with 3 waveforms (Sine, Sawtooth, Square)
- LFO clock syncable to Arpeggiator (Arpeg, or free)
- ADSR Envelope Generator
- Keyboard Tracking on the VCF Cutoff
- 25 note minikey keyboard
- Mod Wheel (assignable to Cutoff, or LFO amount)
- Pitch Wheel (with selectable bend range via software)
- Octave selector from -2 to +2 octaves
- External Analog Audio Input
- CV In jacks: Pitch, Filter, sub-harmonics, pulse width, metalizer, saw animator
- CV Out jacks: pitch, envelope, LFO
- MIDI Inwith 5 pin DIN connector
- USB MIDI In/Out
- 1/4” Audio Output and 1/8” Headphone Output
- Full Function step sequencer:
- 8 memories
- up to 64 steps per memory
- tap tempo
- rate control
- step divisions (via software)
- trigger modes (via software)
- MIDI Sync
- Steel bottom panel
- 12V DC 1A power supply
- Sound Engine Type: Analog
- Number of Keys: 25
- Type of Keys: Mini, synth-weighted, velocity-sensitive
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod Wheel
- Polyphony: 1
- Number of Effects: 1
- Effects Types: Analog distortion (Brute Factor)
- Arpeggiator: Yes (Step Sequencer)
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Audio Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Audio Outputs: 1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/4" Headphone
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/USB
- Product dimensions: 325 mm x 221 mm x 60 mm
- Weight: 1.75 kg
1 x Arturia MicroBute Analog Synthesizer
1 x Quickstart manual
1 x Power Supply
2 x Mini-jack Patch Cords
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.