Apogee GiO USB Guitar Interface for MAC Details
Turn your Mac into a high quality guitar rig for recording, rehearsing or live performance. The Apogee GiO brings together Apogee’s studio grade AD/DA converters and instrument preamp in a pedal board controller to give you ultimate hands-free control of virtual guitar amps and effects in GarageBand, Logic and MainStage on your Mac.
- Unbalanced 1/4” high impedance instrument input
- 1/4” MIDI Expression pedal input
- Line-level, 1/4” stereo output for headphones, powered monitors or an instrument amplifier
- A/D and D/A conversion @ 44.1/48kHz, 24-bit
- 5 Stompbox buttons, dynamically colour coded to match software effects
- 5 Transport control buttons, dynamically lit when engaged
- 2 “Previous/Next” preset selection buttons
- Control built into Apple’s GarageBand ’09, Logic Pro 9, and MainStage 2 software
- Dimensions: 7″ W x 18″ L x 2.5″ H
In the box:
- 5m USB cable
- 3m 1/4” Stereo to Left/Right RCA cable
- Apogee Software & Documentation CD
- QuickStart Guide
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.