Adam Audio A7X Active Studio Monitor Speaker Details
The A7X is a professional-quality studio monitor speaker that delivers high-quality audio in a compact design, ideal for small professional studios.
The speaker features a 7" carbon fiber/rohacell/glass fiber midwoofer and an X-ART tweeter to deliver crisp, natural audio with a wide frequency response.
Each driver is powered by its own amplifier, combining to provide 150W RMS of total power for strong, distortion-free performance. Dual bass ports on the front of the cabinet help to extend the bass response.
The monitor has XLR and RCA input connectors, allowing you to connect to virtually any audio system or device you encounter. In addition to the main gain control on the front panel, the A7X also features a tweeter gain control and a set of high and low shelving controls on the rear panel.
- 7" carbon fiber/rohacell/glass fiber midwoofer and X-ART tweeter deliver crisp, natural audio with a wide frequency response
- The midwoofer is driven by a 100W PWM amplifier while the tweeter is driven by a 50W A/B amplifier for strong, distortion-free performance
- Dual bass ports on the front of the cabinet help to extend the bass response
- XLR and RCA input connectors allow you to connect to virtually any audio system or device you encounter
- Front-panel gain control and rear-panel tweeter gain control for precise adjustments, plus high and low shelving filter controls
- Low Frequency Driver: 7" Carbon Fiber/Rohacell/Glass Fiber Midwoofer
- High Frequency Driver: X-ART Tweeter
- LF Amplifier: 100W RMS
- HF Amplifier: 50W RMS
- Crossover: 2.5kHz
- Frequency Range: 42Hz - 50kHz
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 114dB, Peak
- Input Impedance: 30 kOhms
- 1 x XLR Input
- 1 x RCA Input
- 1 x Power Input
Controls & Indicators
- 1 x Power Switch
- 1 x Gain Control
- 1 x High Shelving Control
- 1 x Low Shelving Control
- Height: 337 mm
- Width: 201 mm
- Depth: 280 mm
- Weight: 9.2 kgs
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.