Zoom H6 Handy Audio Recorder with Interchangable Mic capsule Details
The H6, Zoom's latest portable audio recorder, gives value conscious users the ability to record up to 6 inputs simultaneously.
The H6 offers a vast array of ground-breaking features including 4 microphone inputs, a modular stereo microphone input, colour screen and much more!
- Simultaneously record up to 6 tracks of audio
- Capture pristine recordings in up to 24-bit/96kHz
- Physical gain controls and -20dB pads for all inputs
- Four built-in inputs accept microphone or line level signal on TRS/XLR combo connectors
- Phantom power for all XLR inputs: +12V, +24V, +48V
- Includes XY stereo module and Mid-Side stereo module
- Optional shotgun module and dual XLR/TRS module available separately
- Record in a variety of WAV or MP3 file formats
- Bright colour screen gives the user plenty of visual feedback
- Accepts SD, SDHC and SDXC cards up to 128GB in size
- Never miss a recording opportunity again thanks to the Auto-record and Pre-record functions
- The Backup-record feature ensures you will capture a distortion free recording even if your gain is set too high
- Modular design allows for different stereo modules to be easily swapped to suit a particular situation
- High pass filter, compression and limiting on all inputs
- Slick editing functions built-in such as normalize and trim
- Wide variety of musician friendly features such as chromatic tuner, metronome and looping playback
- Can be used as a Multi-channel audio interface with PC/Mac & iPad
- Can be mounted directly to a DSLR camera with the optional HS-01 Adapter (sold separately)
- Powered by 4 AA batteries, the H6 boasts 20+ hours of operation
Zoom H6, XYH6 module, MSH6 module, 2GB SD Card, 4x AA batteries, Cubase LE software, Foam windscreen, USB cable and case
Dimensions / Weight
77.8mm x 152.8mm x 47.8mm / 280g (without batteries)
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.