Zoom H2N stereo audio recorder including accessories pack Details
H2n Handy Audio Recorder
The H2n is Zoom’s an ultra-portable device that allows you to record pristine audio anywhere.
- Film and Broadcast
- Musical performance
No matter the application, the H2n brings the very best in stereo recording to a convenient, user-friendly package that fits in your pocket.
Using mid-side and x/y mics together, you can create 360° surround sound recordings. Choose between 2-channel mode, which combines the Mid-Side and X/Y mics, and 4-channel mode, which records two separate stereo files, allowing you even more post-production capability.
The H2n supports linear PCM WAV recording at 24bit/96kHz, which far exceeds standard CD-quality. Use a high-resolution WAV format to faithfully capture the delicate reverberations of natural sounds and acoustic instruments.
For online and e-mail distribution, the H2n offers a dozen convenient MP3 formats.
The H2n supports the Broadcast Wave Format (BWF) used for broadcasting and other professional applications. With BWF, each file can have a creation date/time stamp and up to 99 track marks (cue points) to help with file management and finding desired points in recordings.
- Recording Media - SD/SDHC card (up to 32GB)
- Built-in Mic - MS stereo & 90-degree XY stereo
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level - 120dB SPL
- Recording Formats
- PCM (Quantization : 16/24bit, Sampling Frequency : 44.1/48/96kHz)
- MP3 (Bit Rate : 48 to 320kbps, Sampling Frequency : 44.1kHz)
- PCM (Quantization: 16/24bit, Sampling Frequency: 44.1/48kHz)
- A/D Conversion 24bit, 128times oversampling
- D/A Conversion 24bit, 128times oversampling
- Signal Processing 32bit
- Lo-cut Filter
- Auto Gain
- Variable Speed Playback
- Key Control
- A-B Repeat
- File Dividing
- MP3 Post-Encode
- Surround Mixer
- Display 128 x 64 pixel, backlit LCD
- Input Gain 0 to +39dB
- Mic / Line Input 1/8" stereo phone jack (Plug-in power supported)
- Input impedance 2kΩ (Input level: 0 to -39dBm)
- Phones / Line Output 1/8" stereo phone jack
- Rated Output Level -10dBm
- Output Load Impedance 10kΩ or more
- Phones Output Level 20mW + 20mW into 32Ω load
- Built-in Speaker 400mW 8Ω
- Mini-B type, Mass Storage Class operation (USB2.0 High Speed compatible)
- Audio Interface operation (16bit, 44.1kHz/48kHz)
- Power Requirements AA/LR6 battery x 2, or AC adapter AD-17 (DC5V/1A/center positive)
- Dimensions 67.6 x 113.8 x 42.7 mm
- Weight 130 g
Zoom APH2n Accessory Pack
The H2n package comes with a variety of accessories that make it easier to capture quality recordings.
The accessory kit includes:
- Wired remote control with an extension cable
- AC adapter (USB type)
- USB cable
- Adjustable tripod stand
- Padded-shell case
- Microphone clip adapter
The H2n’s wired remote can be used to start, stop, pause recordings, add marks and prevent handling noise.
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.