Zoom EXH-6 Dual XLR/TRS Combo Capsule for H5 H6 Recorder Details
AUTHORISED AUSTRALIAN ZOOM DEALER
Soundcorp is an Authorised Australian Dealer of all ZOOM Products! We provide a same day dispatch service for all orders placed before 1:00pm AEST.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Zoom's EXH-6 is a dual XLR/TRS input capsule, which can be used with the Zoom H5 or H6 recorder. If you need more inputs, simply plug in the optional EXH-6 Dual XLR/TRS Combo capsule. It allows you to connect two additional discrete signals from external microphones, instruments, mixers, or portable music players.
- Features two additional combo jacks that accept either XLR or 1/4" balanced (TRS) or unbalanced (TS) connectors
- The EXH-6 input offers a dedicated analog gain control knob as well as a -20dB pad that allows you to prevent distortion even when high-level signals are introduced
- With the use of the Pad switch, the H6 can input 30dB louder signal and 14dB softer signal than any other Handy Recorder model on the market
- The built-in instrumentation amp allows signals to be transmitted with minimal noise even when long cables are used
1 x EXH-6 Dual XLR/TRS Input Capsule
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.