Yamaha TF1 Digital Mixer with TouchFlow Details
Since releasing the first mass market digital console (the DMP7) way back in 1986, Yamaha has been at the forefront of digital mixer technology. Now in 2015 they have released their long awaited re-entry into the budget range in the form of the TF-series. The range starts with the TF1, a compact 40 channel system with 16 local microphone inputs. The TF1 is small enough to be easily portable and can even be rack mounted (bracket optional).
Coming soon! Click here to pre-order or book a demo
- TouchFlow Operation™ – Multi touch colour screen allowing smooth and intimate control from the large central screen.
- 1-knob COMP™ & 1-knob EQ™ - easy use for a beginner or a great starting point for a Pro.
- QuickPro Presets™ - developed with the help of Audio Technica, Sennheiser and Shure engineers these presets help even the most novice operator get the best out of their AT, Sennheiser or Shure microphones.
- 17 motor faders (16 channels + 1 master)
- 40 input mixing channels (32 mono + 2 stereo + 2 return)
- 20 Aux buses (8 mono + 6 stereo) + Stereo + Sub
- 8 DCA groups with Roll-out
- 16 analogue XLR/TRS combo mic/line inputs + 2 analogue RCA pin stereo line inputs
- 16 analogue XLR outputs
- 34 x 34 digital record/playback channels via USB 2.0 + 2 x 2 via a USB storage device
- 1 expansion slot for NY64-D audio interface card (future release).
16 + 1 (Master)
40 (32 mono + 2 stereo + 2 return)
20 (8 mono + 6 stereo)
Input channel functions
8 DCA Groups
16 mic/line (XLR/TRS combo) + 2 stereo line (RCA pin)
8 Effects + 10 GEQ
34x34 USB Audio Interface, 2-track recording via USB Storage Device
Sampling frequency rate
Less than 2.6 ms, INPUT to OMNI OUT, Fs=48 kHz
100 mm motorized, Resolution = 10-bit, +10 dB to –138 dB, –∞ dB all faders
Total harmonic distortion
Less than 0.05% 20 Hz–20 kHz @+4 dBu into 600 , INPUT to OMNI OUT, Input Gain=Min. (Measured with a –18 dB/octave filter@80 kHz)
+0.5, –1.5 dB 20 Hz–20 kHz, refer to +4 dBu output @1kHz, INPUT to OMNI OUT
110 dB typ., DA Converter, 107 dB typ., INPUT to OMNI OUT, Input Gain=Min.
Hum & noise level
Equivalent input noise
–128 dBu typ., Input Gain=Max. (Measured with an A-Weight filter)
Residual output noise
–85 dBu, ST master off (Measured with an A-Weight filter)
–100 dB (Measured with a –30 dB/octave filter@22 kHz),
adjacent INPUT/OMNI OUT channels, Input Gain=Min.
100–240 V 50/60 Hz
510 mm (20.1in)
225 mm (8.9in)
599 mm (23.6in)
13.5 kg (29.8lb)
Quick Guide, Power Cord, CUBASE AI download information
Rack-mount Kit RK5014, Expansion Card, Foot Switch (FC5)
Operating temperature range: 0–40 °C,
Storage temperature range: -20–60 °C
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.