Yamaha MGP24X Analogue Mixing Console Details
Since 1972 Yamaha has provided an exciting range of analogue consoles and then in 1987 they added their first digital console, the DMP7. Now they have released the MGP24X their first hybrid console combining a digital heart with an analogue soul. Featuring D-PRE mic pres, 1-Knob Compressors, iPod/iPhone integration and Yamaha’s own X-pressive EQ – the MGP24X is a powerhouse console at a fantastic price point.
- Newly refined D-PRE microphone preamps employing an inverted Darlington circuit design providing magnificent highs with a full natural bass. Your old mics will sound new again.
- Proprietary X-pressive EQ give you a powerful sound-shaping tool based on a precise response combined with very steep “X-shape” frequency curves. EQ is no longer just a way to tweak the mix.
- 1-Knob Compressors, Yamaha were the first and are still the best. No complicated setup or configuring of outboard gear, just grab the knob and turn until it sounds right.
- Stereo Hybrid Channel combining Priority Ducker, Leveler and a Stereo Image processor as well as a sweepable mid, 3-band EQ, the Stereo Hybrid Channel offers an exceptional level of control and superior sound.
- Digital Effects: not 1 but 2 of Yamaha’s SPX digital effects processors including the celebrated REV-X reverbs.
- iPod/iPhone connectivity: not just simple playback but a full MGP editor turning your Apple device into a flexible controller of the MGP’s Hybrid Channel , the effects processors, graphic EQ and the stereo buss multiband compressor.
- USB Device Recording / Playback: direct to or from a USB thumb drive.
- Mixing channels: 24 Line Inputs (16 mono and 4 stereo)
- GROUP: 4 GROUP Buses + ST Bus
- AUX: 6 AUX Sends + 2 FX Sends
- MATRIX: 2 Matrix out
- On-board processors: FX1:REV-X(8 PROGRAM, PARAMETER control)/ FX2:SPX(16 PROGRAM, PARAMETER control)
- Mic inputs: MIC: 16 (INPUTS HPF: 100Hz 12dB/oct)
- Phantom power: 48V phantom power per channel
- Line inputs: LINE: 16 mono + 4 stereo, CH INSERT: 16 RETURN: 1 stereo
- Digital I/O: USB Device, iPod / iPhone
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.02% (20Hz-20kHz at +14dBu)
- Frequency response: +0.5/-1.0dB 20Hz - 20kHz, refer to the nominal output level at1 kHz
- Power requirements: 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 86W max
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 819 x 169 x 565 mm
- Weight: 15.5kg
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.