Yamaha MG20 20 Channel Analog Mixing Console Details
AUTHORISED AUSTRALIAN YAMAHA DEALER
Soundcorp is an Authorised Australian Dealer of all Yamaha Products! We provide a same day dispatch service for all orders placed before 1:00pm AEST.
3 YEAR WARRANTY
Yamaha's MG20 analog mixer is well-suited for ultra-compact mixing rigs, its quality op-amp ensures that your mix sounds transparent and articulate.
- D-PRE mic preamps deliver clean, transparent, and natural sound
- 3-band EQ on all mono channels for sound-shaping
- 1-knob compressors provide straightforward dynamics control
- Pad switch on mono inputs for managing loud sources
- Metal chassis for durability
- Internal universal power supply for world-wide use
- Rack Mount Kit Included
- 20-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 16 Mic / 20 Line Inputs (12 mono + 4 stereo)
- 4 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus
- 4 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Height: 130 mm, Width: 444 mm, Depth: 500 mm
- Weight: 6.9 kg
1 x Yamaha MG20 Mixing Console
1 x AC Power Cord
1 x Rack-Mount Kit
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.