Yamaha MG12 12 Channel Stereo Mixing Console Details
AUTHORISED AUSTRALIAN YAMAHA DEALER
Soundcorp is an Authorised Australian Dealer of all Yamaha Products! We provide a same day dispatch service for all orders placed before 1:00pm AEST.
3 YEAR WARRANTY
Yamaha's MG12 analog mixer is well-suited for ultra-compact mixing rigs, its quality op-amp ensures that your mix sounds transparent and articulate.
- High quality op-amp ensures transparent sound reproduction
- D-PRE discrete Class-A mic preamps deliver clean and natural sound
- One-knob compressors provide easy-to-use dynamics control
- EQ and highpass filters allow for effective sound-shaping
- 12-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 6 Mic / 12 Line Inputs (4 mono + 4 stereo)
- 2 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus
- 2 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Internal universal power supply for world-wide use
- Optional Rack Mount Kit RK-MG12 Available
- Metal chassis
- Height: 118 mm, Width: 308 mm, Depth: 422 mm
- Weight: 4.0 kg
1 x Yamaha MG12 Mixing Console
1 x AC Power Cord
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.