Yamaha LS9-16 Live Digital Mixing Console Details
The Yamaha LS9-16 is surprisingly small in size and lightweight, it's a perfect choice for applications that require maximum portability and handling ease.
- 16 mono mic/line input and 4 stereo input channels,expandable up to 32 channels in two layers.
- 16 mix buses, 8 matrix buses, plus stereo and mono buses with LCR mode.
- Compact and light enough for one person to move and set up easily.(12.0 kg)
- Virtual Rack packed with effects and EQ for just about any processing requirements.
- Mixing channels: 32 Mono + 4 Stereo
- GROUP: 16 MIX (Group/AUX) busses
- AUX: 16 MIX (Group/AUX) busses
- MATRIX: 8
- Input channel functions: HPF, Attenuator, 4-band PEQ, 2x Dynamics, Pan (LR or LCR with CSR)
- Output channel functions: Attenuator, 4-band PEQ, Dynamics
- On-board processors:
- 4x GEQ
- 4x GEQ/SPX (GEQ: 31-band or 2x Flex15)
- 50x Output port delay
- Mic Inputs: 16 (Recallable)
- Phantom Power: +48V DC; ON/OFF per channel
- AD Converter: 24-bit; 128-time over sampling
- Line Outputs: 8 Omni output
- DA Converter: 24-bit; 128-time over sampling
- Digital I/O: 2tr in/out, USB Memory Recorder/Player
- Expansion Slots: Mini-YGDAI (16-in/16-out); Possible to remote HA gain via slot
- Control and Others: Ethernet, MIDI, USB (Storage/Key), Word clock I/O
- Internal processing: 32bit, Accumulator: 58bit
- Sampling frequency rate
- Internal: 44.1kHz, 48kHz
- External: 44.1 kHz (-10%) to 48 kHz (+6%)
- Signal Delay: Less than 2.5 ms (@48kHz)
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): Less than 0.05% (20Hz-20kHz)
- Frequency Response: 0, +0.5, -1.5dB 20Hz-20kHz
- Dynamic Range: DA: 110dB; AD+DA: 108dB
- Hum & noise level
- Equivalent input noise: -128dBu
- Residual output noise: -86dBu
- Crosstalk: -80 dB Adjacent Input Channels, Input to Output
- Power requirements: AC100-240V 50/60Hz, and/or Use PW800W
- Power consumption: 95W
- Width: 480 mm
- Height: 220 mm
- Depth: 500 mm
- Weight: 12.0 kg
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.