Yamaha HS8 Active Studio Monitors - Pair DetailsLooking for a studio monitor that will help your mixes translate well on to any system? Don't look past the Yamaha HS series!
The HS series reference monitors have been created by Yamaha's studio monitor engineering team to deliver exceptionally flat, accurate response that you can trust.
They have been designed to be true studio reference monitors in the tradition of the legendary Yamaha NS10M.
- 2-way, bass-reflex, bi-amplified studio monitor
- High power amplifiers for exceptional performance
- Room Control and HF Trim allow you to tailor monitors to any environment
- Professional balanced audio inputs
- Low-Frequency Driver: 8" cone woofer
- High-Frequency Driver: 1" dome tweeter
- Frequency Response: 38Hz - 30kHz
- Crossover: 2kHz
- Power Output: 75W (LF) + 45W (HF)
- HF Trim Control: -2dB, 0dB, +2dB
- Room Control (500Hz and below): 0dB, -2dB, -4dB
- Input Connectors:
Balanced 1/4" TRS, Balanced XLR
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 15.4" (390mm) x 9.8" (250mm) x 13.1" (334mm)
- Weight: 22.5 Lbs. (10.2 Kg.)
This is for a PAIR of Studio Monitors
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.