Yamaha DXR8 Self Powered PA Speaker Details
The most compact of the DXR Series speakers, the DXR8 makes the most of its 1100W of power, delivering extremely high output while maintaining outstanding resolution. Adding a DXS12 subwoofer gives you an ultra-compact high-power SR system.
- Speaker type: 8" 2-way, biamp powered speaker, bass-reflex type
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 57Hz - 20kHz
- H - 90°
- V - 60°
- LF - Diameter: 8" cone, Voice Coil: 2", Magnet: Ferrite
- HF - Diaphragm: 1.4", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet: Ferrite
- Crossover: FIR-X tuning (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power: Dynamic: 1100W (LF: 950W HF: 150W) / Continuous: 700W (LF: 600W HF: 100W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis) 129dB SPLI/O
- Connectors: INPUT: XLR-3-31 x 1
- INPUT 2: Phone x 2
- INPUT 3: RCA PIN x 2
- THRU: XLR3-32 x 1 (Parallel with INPUT 1)
- LINK OUT: XLR x 1
- Processors: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Power requirements: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 90W
- Flying and mounting hardware: Top x 2, Rear x 1 (Fits for M8 x 15mm eyebolts)
- Pole socket: 35mm with 2-way features (0° or 7°)
- Accessories: UB-DXR8 (U-bracket)
- Others: Material: ABS (Matte Finish, Black)
- 452 mm H x 279 mm W x 279 mm D
- 13.5 kg
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.