Yamaha DXR15 Self Powered PA Speaker Details
The DXR15 achieves class-leading SPLs and full bandwidth performance by combining a powerful Class-D amplifier with a high-power woofer and Yamaha's cutting edge technologies. Throw in some D-Contour and you'll feel like you're using a subwoofer.
- Speaker type: 15" 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 49Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal coverage: H - 90° V - 60°
- LF - Diameter: 15" cone, Voice Coil: 2.5", Magnet: Ferrite
- HF - Diaphragm: 1.4", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet: Ferrite
- Crossover: FIR-X tuning (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power: Dynamic: 1100W (LF: 950W HF: 150W) / Continuous: 700W (LF: 600W HF: 100W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis) 133dB SPL
- INPUT: XLR-3-31 x 1
- INPUT 2: Phone x 2
- INPUT 3: RCA PIN x 2
- THRU: XLR3-32 x 1 (Parallel with INPUT 1)
- LINK OUT: XLR x 1
- Processors: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Power requirements: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 110W
- Flying and mounting hardware: Top x 2, Rear x 1 (Fits for M8 x 15mm eyebolts)
- Pole socket: 35mm with 2-way features (0° or 7°)
- Accessories: UB-DXR8 (U-bracket)
- Others: Material: ABS (Matte Finish, Black)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 17-4/8" x 27-4/8" x 15"
- Net weight: 49.6lb
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.