Yamaha DXR12 Self Powered PA Speaker Details
The DXR12 is an extremely high power loudspeaker that is capable of producing a maximum SPL of 132dB with its impressive 1100W of power. It is the perfect solution for live sound applications that demand wide bandwidth and extremely high resolution sound.
- Speaker type: 12" 2-way, biamp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 52Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal coverage: H - 90° V - 60°
- LF - Diameter: 12" cone, Voice Coil: 2.5", Magnet: Ferrite
- HF - Diaphragm: 1.4", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet: Ferrite
- Crossover: FIR-X tuning (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power: Dynamic: 1100W (LF: 950W HF: 150W) / Continuous: 700W (LF: 600W HF: 100W)
- Maximum output level (39"; on axis) 132dB SPL
- I/O connectors: INPUT: XLR-3-31 x 1, INPUT 2: Phone x 2
- INPUT 3: RCA PIN x 2
- THRU: XLR3-32 x 1 (Parallel with INPUT 1)
- LINK OUT: XLR x 1
- Processors: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Flying and mounting hardware: Top x 2, Rear x 1 (Fits for M10 x .70" eyebolts)
- Pole socket: 1.4" with 2-way features (0° or 7°)
- Accessories: UB-DXR12 (U-bracket)
- Others: Material: ABS (Matte Finish, Black)
- H 23.6 x W 14.25 x D 13.75"
- 42.5 lbs
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.