Universal Audio UAD-2 Solo PCIe DSP Card Details
The UAD-2 SOLO gives producers and engineers a simple, powerful entry point into the award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins platform on Mac or PC.
This DSP accelerator package includes several of Universal Audio’s most popular “analog classic” plug-ins
- LA-2A and 1176 Compressors/Limiters, and
- Pultec EQP-1A — for rich, vintage sound quality right out of the box.
It also provides a processing boost for running larger mixes, thanks to its PCIe card with an onboard SHARC processor. Better still, it gives users access to the UAD Powered Plug-Ins library, including some of the best-reviewed plug-ins of all time.
- Run world-class UAD-2 Powered Plug-Ins on your Mac or PC
- Includes “Analog Classics” plug-in bundle, featuring
- LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler
- 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers
- Pultec EQP-1A
- Realverb Pro plug-ins
- Access the complete UAD Powered Plug-Ins library, including: Manley, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, BOSS, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more (sold separately)
- Run complex mix processing in Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Performer and more, without taxing host computer CPU
- Free UAD software upgrades, plus access to more plug-ins at UA’s Online Store
- High-bandwidth PCIe card w/ (1) Analog Devices SHARC floating-point processor
- VST, AU, RTAS support; Mac OS X Snow Leopard/Lion and Windows XP/Vista/7 compatible
- Support for up to four UAD-2 devices in one system
Specifically, the UAD-2 SOLO provides access to popular UAD plug-in titles from Manley, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, BOSS, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more (sold separately), from any Mac or PC with available PCIe card slot. Whether you use Cubase, Nuendo, Logic, Digital Performer or Pro Tools, the UAD-2 SOLO can inject the character and quality of classic hardware into your mixes, while freeing up your computer’s internal processor for other mixing duties.
Mac- and Windows-compatible, with support for VST, Audio Units and RTAS, the UAD-2 SOLO is easy to use. Just install the software, install the card, and start mixing.
Developed by the industry’s finest engineering team, and backed by frequent new software and plug-in releases, the UAD-2 is the processing platform of choice for many of the world's top musicians, producers and engineers.
- High-bandwidth x1 PCI Express card (PCIe 2.0 compatible)
- UAD-2 SOLO: low-profile, half-height, short PCIe card
- UAD-2 DUO/QUAD: full-height, short PCIe card
- 1, 2 or 4 Analog Devices SHARC 21369 floating-point processors
- Supports VST, RTAS, and Audio Units plug-in formats
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192kHz sample rate support for all plug-ins
- Drivers optimized for modern multi-thread and multi-processor architectures
- Real-time and faster than real-time processing for mix bounces
- LoadLock ensures resource availability on loaded plug-ins
- Windows (x86 and x64)
- Windows XP (Home, Professional, or x64 Edition),
- Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- Mac OS X (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard or 10.7.3 Lion (or higher)
- Processor upgrade cards are not officially supported
- UAD-2 Satellite and Apollo require an available FireWire 800 port
- All Platforms
- Available PCIe (PCI Express) x1/x4/x8/x16 slot for each UAD-2 card
- 1024 x 768 or higher resolution monitor
- CD-ROM drive or internet connection for software installation
- 1 GB available hard drive space
- Internet connection required for registration and plug-in authorization
- Compatible VST, Audio Units, or RTAS plug-in host application software
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.