Turbosound iQ10 2500 Watt 10 Inch Powered PA Loudspeaker Details
AUTHORISED AUSTRALIAN TURBOSOUND DEALER
Soundcorp is an Authorised Australian Dealer of all Turbosound Products! We provide a same day dispatch service for all orders placed before 1:00pm AEST.
3 YEAR WARRANTY
Turbosound's 2,500-Watt iQ10 is a powered two-way loudspeaker ideally suited for a wide range of portable and fixed installation, music and speech sound reinforcement applications. The driver complement includes an 10" low frequency driver with a low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and a high temperature 1" compression driver with copper-clad aluminum voice coil for extended high frequency reproduction.
- 2 way full range loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- 2,500 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- Speaker modelling includes accurate models of industry standard speakers
- SCC (Spatial Contour Control) compensates frequency response in relation to physical speaker placement
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- 10" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- High temperature 1" compression driver with copper-clad aluminum voice coil for extended high frequency reproduction
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- Lightweight fibre glass reinforced composite enclosure
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- Multiple internal rigging points for installation applications
- Mains input and link output on Neutrik powerCON connectors
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz – 18 kHz ±3 dB / 50 Hz – 20 kHz -10 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 90° H x 60° V @ -6 dB points
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB peak
- Crossover Type: Active
- Transducers: 1 x 10" (256 mm) LF driver / 1 x 1" (25.4 mm) HF compression driver
- Limiter: Independent HF, LF, peak and rms
- Input A / B: 2 x combo jack / XLR
- Sensitivity: Line +4 dBu, mic -22 dBu, switchable
- Input impedance: 20 kΩ unbalanced, 40 kΩ balanced
- Maximum input level: +21 dBu
- Output A / B: 2 x XLR Linked to input
- Mix Output: XLR, balanced
- Output Impedance: 100 Ω unbalanced, 200 Ω balanced
- Dimensions: 526 mm x 324 mm x 316 mm
- Weight: 17.2 kg
1 x Turbosound iQ10 Loudspeaker
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.