TC Helicon VoiceTone D1 Effects Pedal Details
The VoiceTone D1 thickens your live vocals with realistic doubling emulations, octaves, and detune effects in an easy-to-use pedal.
- Brings studio doubling to live performance
- Connects between your mic and mixer
- High quality signal path and tough enclosure
- Can be chained to additional VoiceTone Singles
- Mic-Control offers remote on/off via TC-Helicon MP-75 microphone
- Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR
- Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +1dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -126 dBu
- Mic input SNR: >104 dB
- Guitar Input impedance: 1 MOhm
- Guitar Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -7 dBU to 17 dBu
- Guitar Input SNR: >115dB
- Output Impedance, Bal./Unbal.: 200/100 Ohm
- Output Full Scale: +1 dBu
- Dynamic Range: >104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- USB for firmware and control
- Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75
- Height: 140 mm
- Width: 90 mm
- Depth: 60 mm
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.