TC-Helicon MP75 Dynamic Vocal Microphone Details
The TC-Helicon MP75 Modern Performance Microphone gives you 2-in-1 value. It's a great-sounding feedback-resistant vocal microphone, and also a high-tech hands-on controller for TC-Helicon's live vocal effects units.
The MP75 lets you change presets on any of the VoiceTone and VoiceLive series effects units. It's the perfect way to take charge of your sound, without feeling tethered to just one spot onstage.
- Zinc die-cast Body
- Special heat treated hardened steel wire mesh ball grill provides up to 10 times durability of non-hardened ball grills
- Patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance
- Combination cloth/foam pop filter rivals studio performance
- Patented dual material diaphragm – light, rigid section for optimal high frequency response; light, flexible section for optimal low frequency response
- Elastomer momentary switch for Mic Control
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Output Level (at 1KHz): -54dBV/Pa (1.99mV) – 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 18kHz
- Height: 185 mm
- Diameter: 50 mm
- Weight: 290 g
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.