Soundcraft EPM6 6-Channel Mixer Details
Soundcraft EPM 6 provides a straight-forward and professional alternative to complex audio mixers. The EPM mixers are well suited for recording and sound reinforcement applications.
The EPM 6 features 6 mono and 2 stereo input channels providing the flexibility needed to accommodate the recording studio, venue or touring musician.
All mono inputs feature 1/4" phone line and balanced XLR microphone inputs. The GB30 microphone preamps provide the quiet, detailed signal synonymous with Soundcraft's large FOH consoles. The stereo inputs provide L/R 1/4" phone connections and are ideal for connecting stereo devices such as keyboards, returning effects, etc.
The EQ section features a sweepable mid-range on all mono channels and provides smooth frequency contouring. Inserts on all mono channels and stereo output enable signal routing to external signal processors. The compact profile, rich sound quality and flexibility of the EPM series provide everything necessary for use in project recording, video editing, night clubs, bars, meeting halls, houses-of-worship and more.
- 6 Mono and 2 Stereo Channels - The EPM 6 features 6 mono microphone and line input channels, 2 stereo inputs feature L/R 1/4" Phone connections.
- Comprehensive Controls - The comprehensive layout is designed to attract users who require a straight-forward mixing environment.
- GB30 Microphone Preamplifiers - All 12 mono inputs feature Soundcraft's GB30 microphone preamps for quiet, clean large format FOH console quality.
- Compact and Professional - The EPM series consoles pack a professional feature set in a compact, mobile enclosure.
- Total # Of Inputs: 6 mono/ 2 Stereo
- Mic/Line Inputs: 6 Line Mono: 1/4" TRS Phone / 2 Line Stereo: L/R 1/4" TRS Phone 6 Microphone: 3-pin XLR
- Stereo Line Inputs: 2 Stereo: L/R 1/4" TRS Phone
- In-Line Inputs/Returns: No
- AUX Sends: 2 Aux Sends
- AUX Returns: No dedicated returns
- Inserts: 1/4" TRS Phone - Mono Inputs, Main Stereo Output
- BUS (Group) Outputs: Stereo Output Only
- 2 Trk Master I/O: 2 x Balanced XLR Main Outputs
- ALT I/O: Mix L/R: Stereo Paired L/R RCA Phono
- Monitor Outputs: L/R Stereo Paired 1/4" TRS Phone
- EQ Section:
- Mono Inputs +/- 15dB
- Lo: 80 Hz
- Mid 140 Hz - 3 Hz (swept)
- Hi: 12 kHz
- Q: 15
- Stereo Inputs +/-15dB
- Lo: 80Hz
- Solo/Mute: All Input Channels
- Channel Level Control: 100mm Faders
- Trim/Gain Control: Rotary Potentiometers
- Phantom Power: +48V Phantom
- 10 Segment L/R Peak LEDs
- +48V Phantom Power LED
- PFL Active LED
- Power Indicator LED
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- DSignal-to-Noise Ratio:
- Noise (22Hz - 22kHz measurement bandwidth)
- Mic EIN @ max gain, 150 ohms source impedance -128dBu
- Mix @ max, faders to down <-85dBu
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): Mic gain 30dB, -30dBu input /
- Hard Disk Space:
- Integral lightweight switched-mode PS
- AC mains supply: 85V-270V AC, 50/60Hz universal input
- Width: 280 mm
- Height: 91 mm
- Depth: 362 mm
- Weight: 4 kg
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.