Shure SRH440 Closed Professional DJ Studio Mixing Headphones Details
The SRH440 Professional Studio Headphones from Shure provide exceptional sound reproduction and comfort.
Optimized for home and studio recording, SRH440 headphones reproduce accurate audio across an extended range.
Impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for professional audio devices such as DJ mixers, mixing consoles, and headphone amplifier. Includes carrying bag and threaded 1/4" (6.3mm) gold plated adapter.
- Enhanced frequency response delivers accurate audio across an extended rang
- Impedance and power handling optimized for perfomance with professional audio devices
- Adjustable headband and collapsible construction provide comfort and portability
- Bayonet clip securely locks detachable cable into ear cup
- Transducer type - Dynamic neodymium magnet
- Driver size - 40 mm
- Sensitivity (1kHz) - 105 dB
- Impedance (1kHz) - 44 Ω
- Max. input power (1kHz) - 500 mW
- Frequency range - 10 Hz - 22 kHz
- Cable Length - 3 meters
- Type of Cable - Detachable coiled oxygen-free copper
- Plug - Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack
- Weight - 272g
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.