Shure SRH240S Closed Professional DJ Studio Headphones Details
The SRH240 Headphones from Shure provide excellent sound reproduction and comfort.
With 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers optimized for general listening and monitoring, the SRH240 Headphones reproduce deep bass with clear mids and highs.
Impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for connection to most consumer and professional audio devices. Includes threaded 1/4" (6.3mm) nickel-plated adapter.
- Wide frequency range delivers full bass and detailed highs
- Optimized performance for use with most pro and consumer audio devices
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Transducer type - Dynamic neodymium magnet
- Driver size - 40 mm
- Sensitivity (1kHz) - 107 dB/mW
- Impedance (1kHz) - 38 Ω
- Max. input power (1kHz) - 500 mW
- Frequency range - 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Net weight - 0.4 lb (181 g)
- Shipping weight - 612 grams
- Length of cable - 2 meters (6.56 ft)
- Type of cable - Attached straight oxygen-free copper
- Plug - Nickel-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.