Shure SM7B Broadcast Dynamic Vocal Microphone with windshield Details
The SM7B dynamic microphone has a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio applications.
It features excellent shielding against electromagnetic hum generated by computer monitors, neon lights, and other electrical devices. It has been updated from earlier models with an improved bracket design that offers greater stability.
The package includes foam windscreen, close-talk windscreen, locking yoke mount.
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural reproduction of both music and speech
- Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display of response setting
- Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum, optimized for shielding against broadband interference emitted by computer monitors
- Internal "air suspension" shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission
- Highly effective pop filter eliminates need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds, even for close-up vocals or narration
- Now shipping with the A7WS detachable windscreen, designed to reduce plosive sounds and gives a warmer tone for close-talk vocals
- Yoke mounting with captive stand nut for easy mounting and dismounting provides precise control of microphone positiom
- Classic cardioid polar pattern, uniform with frequency and symmetrical about axis, to provide maximum rejection and minimum coloration of off-axis sound
- Rugged construction and excellent cartridge protection for outstanding reliability
Type - Dynamic
Frequency Response - 50 to 20,000 Hz
Polar Pattern - Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Impedance - Microphone impedance rating is 150 ohms (150 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated at 19 to 300 ohms
- Polarity - Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz) - Open Circuit Voltage*: -59.0 dB (1.12 mV)
Switches - Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis: Slotted response selector switches. See Figure 3 in User Guide for bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) response.
- Cartridge Shock Mount - Internal air-suspension shock and vibration isolator.
- Microphone Connector - Three-pin professional audio (XLR)
- Swivel Assembly - Integrated, captive nut for ease of attachment to stand, fits 5/8 in.-27 thread
- Case - Dark gray enamel aluminum and steel case with dark gray foam windscreen.
- Weight - 766 g
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.